New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• KerriannKerriann Posts: 27 ✭✭

I've been stuck on same super hard level for 6 days so had to bite the bullet and play toffee fair. Finished a route so got 1hr of colour bomb and a striped lolly. Which would be lovely IF I HAD ANY LIVES TO PLAY ON WITH!!

Can't request lives as there seems to be

• AngeliquevanGAngeliquevanG Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I am still stuck with mr Stupid :-(
  • KerriannKerriann Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Still no quests for me. 😪
  • ISurvivedISurvived Posts: 40 ✭✭
    No quests for me either. What device are you playing on, those who have them? I am on an android phone. 
  • Jami_FagalaJami_Fagala Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    No quests for me either. I still only have the toffee dude =(   Hopefully quests are on their way. Fingers crossed
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭
    I have the quests too! Maybe those who don’t have Toffee (like me) have the quests back? 
    @ISurvived, I’m playing on ipad.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,710 Superstar
    edited April 8
    You guys got the quests back?  @Yosca, what did you get back?  I just checked the game on my phone and I only have Mr. Toffee's Fair.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

@Elsa. I have the quests back, I never got Toffee, and still haven’t (don’t want him either). That’s why I think, only those who never had Toffee now got the quests back? And nice as well, where I left off with the quests just continues. Happy again 👍🏻
  • Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    @elsa I never had Toffee fair either. Quests suddenly retuned a couple of hours ago and I jumped for joy!! I hope you all get it back too 
    What quests did you get?

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

Yosca said:
    @Elsa. I have the quests back, I never got Toffee, and still haven’t (don’t want him either). That’s why I think, only those who never had Toffee now got the quests back? And nice as well, where I left off with the quests just continues. Happy again 👍🏻
    Which quests did you get back?

• LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 262 ✭✭✭✭
    Still have Mr. Toffee. I'm on  Android tablet. Hopefully I will get them back too. It may take a little time  if they are just now starting this. Stay tuned!
    @Elsa the “old” quests

Thanks for the print screen.  I forgot about that.  I was missing so much that I never realized exactly what had disappeared.

• tmwallacetmwallace Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Unfortunately I still have Mr. Toffee. I’m on iPad. Maybe, just maybe, I’ll get Quests back too!