My opinion on the new Soda changes

Options

Comments

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hi everyone 🤗 . I'm a new member to this community as my first cc game was ccfriends and then I tried this one and liked it too. I too get discouraged when I get stuck on a level that takes me a week to beat. I don't spend any money on the game so when I do finally beat it it's that much more rewarding for me. When I find myself frustrated with not being able to pass a level I just take a day off and return. I have noticed a lot of negativity towards @Xarly and I just ask everyone to remember that the cm is human too ( with feelers) and even though it's easy to take out our frustrations behind a phone or computer screen we should still remain respectful as this community is supposed to be a positive uplifting place. It's a place ( I believe ) to get answers to our questions, help, and to voice new ideas. I believe we can voice our opinions without being so negative 😊 . And don't lose hope you will eventually pass the level without ever spending a dime . I have faith in you 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    nothing against Xarly, but he takes his role a bit too seriously! He never answered the questions we had, played the cheerful messenger and looked down at us, or gave us that feeling. 
    He played the perfect copy of Sarah Huckabee Sanders.... one of the persons I really dislike for her total obedience.
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    I understand where your coming from @Anne_Martin but I think @Xarly is trying to keep everyone happy while staying positive within the community. I believe @Xarly really does believe in making this place better and is trying to make improvements to the game but things don't always happen overnight. And I know it would be hurtful to me if I was trying my best for everyone but still getting flooded with negative comments. How discouraging that must be! But there are improvements that I can see being made and I'm just encouraging everyone to keep this place positive and fun 😁. It's nice to meet you btw @Anne_Martin🤗
  • chandycade
    chandycade Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I admire the pacifist in you, but I've been playing this game a looong time and just recently voiced my dismay. I'm waiting for the new level to come out this Thursday, that's how much I play. So, just try to have some empathy, geez. And btw, you sound like a bot. 

• marscrushinit
    Options
    Hi @chandycade I assure you I'm not a bot lol. And congrats on getting so far in the game I can only wish . But I do empathize with you and with the cm. I just don't believe in tearing others down to get a point across. I get just as frustrated trust me when I can't get pass a level but it is just a game. You don't have to be rude and name call because I want the community to be positive. I am an active member on the cc friends forum (again not a bot) and the vibe there is so much more positive than this forum. I play both games and want to make friends in both communities. I want you and everyone to voice their opinion as I do too but I just want everyone to not be so negative. It's nice to meet you btw and I am ALWAYS open to an opinion different than mine 😊
  • chandycade
    Options
    That's pretty cool. There should be more people like that in this world, but skepticism is always lurking. 
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    I agree 💯 @chandycade. But it's like I try to teach my kids we all have a choice on what we want to believe, to listen too, and who to be. I don't know where your from as I know this game is worldwide. I'm from usa and I feel like sometimes the news can be so negative here. It seems like there's always another shooting or people being bullied, judged, etc and it's just nice to be able to go to a community where you can get away from the negativity for once. I was by no means pushing your opinions and feedback aside . I just want to come on here and smile and make new friends. So here's to making another new friend @chandycade. Cheers 🥂😊
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    no, but if you just follow orders, without looking art their legality or intelligence, you do not serve humanity. I understand Xarly must follow what he is told, but his fake enthusiasm bothers me. 
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    I understand what your saying @Anne_Martin but I don't believe @Xarly to have fake enthusiasm. If @xarly didn't care than why bother asking for feedback? Take the quests for example
     They are starting to be implemented back after everyone gave feedback. It's all a matter of perception I guess and you are entitled to your opinion and feelings. I simply asked that everyone remain respectful to everyone. When I come on here and see all the negativity it just makes me want to leave the community and not be a part of something so negative . I chose to be here and chose to ask everyone to he respectful. You don't have to agree but that's the joy I f this forum. We are free to voice our opinions . I just wanted it to be positive that's all. Was not trying to offend anyone or get attacked or be offended either. 
  • chandycade
    Options
    First, Xarly's a male? It really is so easy to come to conclusions based off of our own perceptions. And @marscrushinit, I'm the single mother of three girls while attending school for a nursing degree. I'm actually attending a sociology class right now, so your thoughts did resonate. I didn't intend to pick a fight, least of all with you, so it's sad that you come across so much negativity. Maybe you should open a chat page that focuses on the positives of the game. Because, regarding anything, it's an undeniable truth that if you look, you will find.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?