New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Yea the fair is horrible, even failed to give me the few boosters that took a week to get bring back the DAILY MISSIONS! 
  • mstroop1
    mstroop1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Wanted to inform you all that since yesterday evening (CET) we will be changing some things.

• Quests are back but only for some people. We are doing this because we need to test its behaviour again both from a player perspective and a technical perspective (performance and other technical elements).
    • Mr. Toffee's fair is staying as it is for the rest of you.
    • All players will have either Quests or Mr. Toffee for now.
    • All these changes can be temporary. As I have been mentioning, we need to keep monitoring the situation and these changes are done in order to take your feedback into account, and also to test a different scenario.
    I'm happy some of you are coming back to let us know what they think, this is really important for us throughout this process.

With any other update, I will keep coming to inform you all.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    @Xarly, how many players were complaining about the quests before they were taken away? And how many who got them back are posting here now complaining about them? None! The only players still complaining are those of us still stuck with Mr. Toffee and no quests. That  ought to be enough feedback and data for the powers that be to ditch Mr. Toffee and give back quests to all players.  And, btw, I feel sorry for you being tasked with trying to make this horrible change seem reasonable to us. You’ve done your best with an impossible task.
  • andjel
    andjel Posts: 1 Newbie
    well i can honestly say, i was about to quit the game after passing lv 3000, but since quests are back i can gladly continue. so thanks!
    btw. i never even had an opportunity to play Mr. Toffee 
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Pls, fall on your sword king and  just give everybody the quests back, 
  • Marilee_Lamond
    Marilee_Lamond Posts: 6 Level 2
    I just finished the race that I am forced to participate in and I HATE it.   Then Mr. Toffee gave me a wrapped candy after finishing my share of the board.
    Embarrassing and shameful Candy crush soda.  Do you really think you have improved the game?
    I will not play again until Mr.Toffee is gone from my game.
    Looking for something new and fun.
    This is a huge waste of time.

• RSQuesting
    RSQuesting Posts: 1 Newbie
    How do I get my earned prizes? Everytime I get a hammer or unlimited lives for an hour the items never appear. Twice one of the prizes was unlimited lives and yet I run out of lives as normal. How do I activate this prize?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Here's something scary, the next set of levels I will be doing are called Toffee's Tower!  This is still back at @2170 and probably named quite a while ago. Just coincidence I guess!

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    I just passed an ultra hard level by using all my boosters, the ones I collected after I got the quests back.
    I could spread the jam to 45 squares out of 50, tried it 50 times, nothing better. So, I finally thought it was worth trying a pink one on a color bomb provided by the game in a corner. Oh, 46 now! 
    I took the risk, blew another pink, then a striped, and my last pink to finish the level, which is impossible if not by pure luck.
    Without boosters, it is a level to be stuck for weeks, until you get the amazing chance of ... well, you know, a soft and hard together, plus double fun, plus...
    So, please, give the quests back to all of us. They are the only way to get boosters [without paying], and boosters are badly needed.
    I was glad to leave the level behind!
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    now, I am shocked. The level I am on is normal,  not hard, but 100% impossible to pass if you don't get a soft and a hard ball together. I tried, looked at videos to see that it is the only way.
    Why? and what are you meant to do without boosters?
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Good Morning! =)

Since I can not sleep at first I have to work off some of my work now. Have enough ideas. Could not we be notified when something is published in the competitions? Because you do not always think to see it in there. Would be nice of you.

Greetings + nice day Peggy <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?