Not received any prize

Options
NavyB
NavyB Posts: 4 Newbie
edited April 2019 in Support
I have not recieved any prizes when I have come first and second!  In the team the striped sweet which I won (8) of I could not access

Answers

• NavyB
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @NavyB sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you talking about the race where they show 5 players?  You need proof that you came in with a print screen.   Did you do a print screen at all?  When you get to the race end it should pop up to show you how many gold bars that you won.  Did you not see that?
  • NavyB
    Options
    Hi Elsa I didn't do a screen shot as I didn't realise they had disappeared!  I came 2nd and it said I had receive two gold bars but they were not there when I went to play the next game. The previous run of games where I came 1st it didn't even offer me a prize! 

On the in team game with three players I was awarded eight stripey sweets but it just kept flashing when I tried to use them and they disappear in an hour and I was unable to use them on any of the games!

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok let's break the 2 things down separate - the first is the race game and you should have used the gold bars but didn't. 
    The second would be Mr. Toffee's Fair because you are playing with 2 other players.  I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps on here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, don't type it in here but let me know that you have it.  I will then tag the community manager to see if he can go into your account to find out what happened to the gold bars and see if you were rewarded and received on Mr. Toffee's Fair.

• NavyB
    Options
    Hi Elsa

Yes I now have my user ID
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Great!  I am going to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager and he should see your message when he is back in the office at the beginning of the week. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?