New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• CSB
    CSB Posts: 7 Level 2
    I am very new to this Candy Crush version and so far I like it. I can see by the comments I am in for some interesting times! I can't sleep either! But out of lives so I'm checking out the community side of things..Happy Easter  🐇🐰
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,588 Soda Moderator
    @Anne_Martin I can help you out. You have to search 13 characters. Like in Soda community you see “ someone is hiding here”. It’s a contest and you can read all about it here: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/254990/collect-badges-and-gold-in-our-spring-competition/p1?new=1
  • garip
    garip Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Wieso habe ich auf mein Tablet kein Mister Toffee auch sonst nichts

(Edited by CM: Unsupported Language)
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    Just completed a MTF (Most Terrible Feature) board.  No help from teammates, and I got 1 wrapped candy and 30 minutes of lives.  Well, it said I got a wrapped, but it didn't show up in inventory.  Based on other comments, I checked to make sure it didn't come across as a timed wrap (it didn't) before I complained.   I will have to wait at least another 2 days to complete another board if the current pattern of no help continues.  I don't remember how long this "feature" has been in place.  But the only awards I have received that went into inventory were 2 two striped lollipops.  It does seem that the goal is to force players to buy sprinkle bombs, double fish and coloring candies. The levels are far too difficult at the upper levels to complete without boosters.  Leaves me in a dilemma, I hate to quit but I resolved to not be forced to purchase boosters.  I have bought them on occasion when I got impatient while collecting the boosters.  That is on me.  But now, there really isn't an option.

It seems everything has been said, people have been very clear on the functionality MTF, I don't know how much data needs to be collected but I am beginning wonder if it will ever be rolled back.
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Would just like to say, have never bought Any boosters and never will, I understand why I have to put up with the commercials just to gain an odd booster but as for MFT it is so unjust and you must be losing loyal players hand over fist as most  of my friends have just given up playing soda because of it. Someone in King needs to start listening to the players whether they pay for boosters or not.
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    Several people have mentioned watching commercials to gain boosters.  I have never had that opportunity, at least not that I noticed.  Is it something that comes and goes?  I play on the Ipad and do not log in with Facebook.    

Am I a bit desperate if I am eager to watch commercials.....
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,588 Soda Moderator
    I don”t have it either, also playing on ipad and only King account. Maybe only facebook players have this?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited April 2019
    I have never seen this either. I  use my facebook and play on an android tablet. I wasn't playing much for @ 2 months awhile back. Maybe it was only offered for a short time. It better not be something else us Mr Toffee sufferers are missing out on!  Remember if we go too far off topic the cm may say something or choose to edit posts.
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Wahoo! I won a single hand switch! One whole usable prize that I dare not use.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Hold on to it like a gold bar!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?