No Daily calendar bonus

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Were you able to get a daily reward?  If not, then try it again tomorrow and let me know.
  • madlyaddicted
    madlyaddicted Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Haven’t got it yet. Yes I’ll try tomorrow. Thanks for your help. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    You’re welcome.
  • madlyaddicted
    Options
    Nope. Still no bonus 😩
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the community moderator for this game.  Let's see if she has any suggestions for this.  She won't get this message until she is in the office tomorrow.
  • madlyaddicted
    Options
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for the tag @Elsa

Hi @madlyaddicted :waving:

Sorry if I missed this but was it so that you have never had the Daily Treat Calendar feature? Or you just lost it? 

This feature just like majority of extra features do have a small portion of players that do not have it. A small group is left out for test purposes - you can read more about this topic here. The article also tells you what you can do to ensure that you are supposed to have the feature or not. 

Luckily Daily Treat Calendar is not the only feature to give you goodies, so hopefully you get something equally sweet to your game soon. 

• madlyaddicted
    Options
    Hello.  I’ve always had it.  I’ve just gone on there now and it’s back for the first time in a week and has given me 2 days of treats.  It wasn’t there yesterday.  Hopefully it will be ok now.  Thanks for all the help 😊
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @madlyaddicted, I am going to share something with you that I have noticed in the past few months.  Whenever a player complains about a level, or like in your situation you lost the daily reward, no sooner is it expressed that suddenly things work out!  I noticed this with a lot of levels that players say that they can't do it, etc, etc, etc.  Then a few hours later they write back saying that they cleared it.  It sure sounds like your situation turned out to be the same.  I am very happy that it's back for you!  Thanks for letting us know!  Have the most wonderful crushing day today!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?