Black booster Icons

Options
CptAwesome
CptAwesome Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello!

Since my last topic was deleted without giving any reply, I'll give it another try.

For a couple of weeks now, the booster icons (before you start the round) appear black from time to time. Seems to be random, but alsways on the same screen. 
Anyone else experienced something like this before? Any ideas?

Kind regards

PS: If my topic gets deleted and I'm sending you my question via mail where I mentioned that it got deleted, it's not very helpful to send and automatic answer and tell me I should post my problem in the community. Just saying. 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @CptAwesome, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I just checked your "Profile" page and your topic which you have posted this morning WAS MOVED to another thread!!  Probably you might have posted it in a different section and Community Team people have moved it to the appropriate section (Candy Soda) and to suitable thread.  

To check that message, you click on your name here, then click on "Comments" and you will see that post where you have wrote about the "Black Booster Icons". 

** It also happens to be the same thread link that was shared by @Yosca
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/256560/cannot-select-pre-game-boosters#latest

I have not played Candy Soda in past week or so!  Hence, I am not sure if I too have this glitch!!  But, please keep an eye on the link I wrote above.... The Community Managers will be posting updates about the issue in that link :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community :)  Please let me know if you need any further clarifications!  

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?