Daily bonus

ktripp11
ktripp11 Posts: 2 Newbie
does the daily bonus automatically reset after 250 or so days? It’s reset on me twice around the 250 mark. 
Thanks for any feedback 

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi both,

Sorry for the delay on my response. It's been some crazy days lately.

The daily login can sometimes reset due to connection or device issues. I'm afraid it's not something we can fix or address as it's device specific.

I'm sorry it happened, especially after such an impressive mark, but I'm afraid there isn't much we can do about it.

Just remember that, in terms of rewards, already on day 7 you can collect the improved rewards.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    No, the daily login bonus should not reset on you unless you miss a day. 
    Are you playing on a mobile device or a PC? I will tag @Xarly to see if he has any advice for you.
  • ktripp11
    ktripp11 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I play on an iPad and it seems to reset around the 250 mark. Thank you for the help! 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi both,

Sorry for the delay on my response. It's been some crazy days lately.

The daily login can sometimes reset due to connection or device issues. I'm afraid it's not something we can fix or address as it's device specific.

I'm sorry it happened, especially after such an impressive mark, but I'm afraid there isn't much we can do about it.

Just remember that, in terms of rewards, already on day 7 you can collect the improved rewards.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?