Where did my avatar go. I don't want a damn picture of a bear.

Options
buckeyeguy
buckeyeguy Posts: 1 Newbie
You people make changes to this game that aren't warranted. Why. All you want is money. That's how you win this game. Very upset about to delete it and find another.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @buckeyeguy, welcome to our Soda community.  Where are you playing the game?  If it's through Facebook then your avatar should be what you have posted as your profile picture.  If you are playing through the Kingdom then your avatar picture should match your profile picture.  I am going to quote below what one of our Superstars says about these avatars.

"“When your connection is slow or you are disconnected, the game just recycles a few profile pics that it has saved in the game cache.  They have not 'stolen' the pics or anything like that, it is just the game substituting the few pics it has saved when they are not all there.”

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @buckeyeguy, just following up on my response to you.  Is everything working now?  I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/258887/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?