How to log into game with correct email address?

Options
VHGC
VHGC Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been playing the game long enough that I was up to something like level 475.  Then suddenly my iPad started changing my login email address to someone else's email, and would no longer allow me to login with my email address that I had been using forever.  Nowhere in the game is an option for something like "that is not me" so that I can log out of the incorrect email address and then log back in with my correct email.  I've tried to reach out to King Care support, but all I ever receive are automated canned emails that do not help in the slightest.  I really think they need to add this as an option.  Help.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem logging in with your email address.

- Are you logging in with Facebook or the Kingdom? 

- Has anyone else played on your device? 

- What is the error message you see when you try to log in with your usual email address?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please could you try these steps and let me know how you get on? 

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a Soda sweet week! 

• Rahul_Bhatti
    Rahul_Bhatti Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2018
    Options
  • Tabuan
    Tabuan Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    How I login in candy crush soda with correct email?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Rahul_Bhatti and @Tabuan, have either one of you tried the steps above? 

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/258887/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest

• aftoozir
    aftoozir Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Dear

i accidentally removed my candy crush saga game. Now that I reinstalled the game i realized that i forgot the password

i used the forgot my password section, i write my correct email so they send the reset link to my email, but for some reason the reset email do not reach my inbox or even spam!!!! So i do not receive any email from candy crush

my email is

afrooz_behfar@yahoo.com

can you help me please!??

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi @aftoozir and welcome to Soda community :)

I'm sorry to hear this, if you can't really find the email with the reset email in your inbox I can only suggest to contact Customer Service. They might be able to reach the account connected to your email and give you a new password.

In case that's not possible, Customer Service can restore manually your progress on a new game account. you'd need to create a new king account first and then tell them your current level and new game ID so your account can be located.

• You may contact Customer Service directly from your game: click blue cogwheel - "?" button - "My game progress" -then scroll down and click "contact us". Fill the form and send
    • You can find your game ID on soda apps HERE and on facebook HERE

Please note that personal and sensitive infos such as your email address can't be posted on this forum, useless they're shared privately via "Private Messages". Email adresses could be misused for spamming, for example. Therefore, edit your comment and delete you email by clicking the gray cogwheel symbol at the top right of your comment, please.

You may check forum guidelines/house rules HERE

Thank you 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?