Where are all the 100 days of daily bonus that religiously click everyday?

TonychuahTonychuah Posts: 4
Where are the 100 days of bonus collected from my daily clicking? Can’t find them anywhere.

Answers

• TarcyTarcy Posts: 1
    I know....also group tic tac toe sucks to get prizes.  Takes to long!!!

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,845 Superstar
    Hi @Tonychuah and @Tarcy, welcome to our community.  I don't understand where this message was that it wasn't picked up before.  Are you seeing the daily bonus again @Tonychuah?  Where are you playing the game?  king.com?  Facebook?  Mobile device?   Once you give me more information I can offer you further direction.

@Tarcy, you seem to be referring to Mr. Toffee's Fair.  There is a main thread and I am going to give you the link because that is where you can let them know about your issue and the community manager is doing updates from there. 

I would also like to take a moment to offer both of you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/258887/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • TonychuahTonychuah Posts: 4
    @Elsa I am using iPhone to play. Please help me recover all my 130days if free gift.
    Tonychuah said:
    @Elsa I am using iPhone to play. Please help me recover all my 130days if free gift.
    Unfortunately, there is no way to recover those days.  You have to start back at the beginning and build it up again.  I wish that I could have given you the answer that you wanted.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    Why start all over again? I have been short change by King.com. Why the gifts all gone missing?
    What choice do you have?  Why do you feel that you have been short changed?  You are still getting a free daily bonus right?  I empathize with you and I feel for you but they cannot get you back to that day.
    Sorry to say I have not been receiving at all my daily bonus till this day though I have been clicking on it without fail fearing I would have to start all over if i miss a day.
    should I just stop clicking, let it lapse and start all over?
    Hi @Tonychuah, are you getting it daily now?  Don't reset if you have been getting it.  I believe that once you get to day 7 the boosters improve a bit.