candy crush soda store is not working

Options
LoriO
LoriO Posts: 2 Newbie

The store has been showing unavailable for days. What do i do? I cannot buy anything new or continue on because i have only 1 gold bar. It just says "unavailable"

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lori- Welcome to  King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem making purchases, let's try to get things working again. :-) 

Here are a few steps which fix the vast majority of issues:   

- Open the game on your Apple Device.

- Try to make a purchase.

- If you receive the error message then please close the pop-up screen.

- Select the Menu option in the bottom left hand corner and sign out of Facebook.

- Double click your home button and swipe all the open apps off the screen.

- Now turn your device off and leave it for two minutes in order to clear the cache.

- Finally, please reconnect to Facebook and then try to make a purchase again. 

Let me know how you get on. Have a sweet week! :-) 

• miss_steffie
    miss_steffie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    im not on apple. im on pc and the store problem is effecting me too. its also happening on the candy crush saga version as well. if its on multiple platforms then its not us its a server problem...
  • Jule
    Jule Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Me too on PC. So I unpinned from my start bar and now have lost everything.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @miss_steffie and @Jule, wow this is a very old message that you both tagged on to.  I'm not sure why it's happening but maybe it has something to do with where you are playing the game(s).  Computer?  Mobile?  Facebook?  king.com?

I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?