I have lost my new Soda Saga screen and am back to flash player

Options
Jule
Jule Posts: 10 Level 2
I need to know how to get back to the screen with the Daily calendar and gumball machine? I am on the flash player game and don't like it.

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jule, welcome to our community!  Where are you playing the game?  Facebook?  Mobile? king.com?  I know that there are issues going on with king.com.  Please give me more details so that I can direct you further.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Jule
    Options
    I am playing at King.com
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I thought so!  king.com is only Flash.  There are a few glitches going on at that site and the studio is trying really, really hard to find a fix for it.  You might not see those back again until it's fixed.  Can you play the game elsewhere?  Do you have a Facebook account?  What about a mobile device because you can just log into your Kingdom account on a mobile device.
  • Jule
    Options
    I do but it starts me at level 1 and I am at level 1249.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Great news @Jule!  We can get your progress back!  First you will have to get your user ID # by following the steps from here

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

• Jule
    Options
    I don't have the pink cogwheel, it just logs me straight into the game.
  • Jule
    Options
    I have a blue cogwheel but it doesn't do anything.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Can you play the game anywhere else except on king.com?  It's going to keep logging you straight into the game when you play on king.com. Since you have the Facebook account and you can't get your user ID # then I am just going to ask you to complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

Let them know that you were playing on king.com but are now having problems and want your progress added to your Facebook account. 

• Jule
    Options
    Ok. Thanks, I will try another site.
  • Jule
    Options
    I went to microsoft and downloaded the game to my pc but it doesn't give me a I'd when I press the orange crowns.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?