Game force closes every time I mix color bombs with candy

Options
simoneskier
simoneskier Posts: 2 Newbie
For several games now the game force closes on me as I am about to win when I combine a color bomb with a wrapped candy or a striped candy. Then I have to play again. Once I make that combination again, the game does the same thing. I have done everything I read to do about game crashing including closing all other apps, restarting phone, removing and redownloading app. I don’t know what else to do at this point. Any other ideas since there isnt an update in the apple play store?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @simoneskier, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you getting this image in English?  Please let me know because a few players are reporting this print screen for different reasons.  I am creating a list for the community manager to give to the studio but I need to know what is causing this error message to pop up.

• simoneskier
    simoneskier Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The image is in spanish
  • playa2
    playa2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem except my message is in English. I was just about to win.  This is the second time this has happened to me. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?