ukiah86

ukiah86ukiah86 Posts: 5
 What happened to my daily bonus? 

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,701 Superstar
    Hello @ukiah86, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please explain what happened?  What game are you having this issue?  If you can give more details, we will be able to help you =)  

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write more to provide more details.

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • ukiah86ukiah86 Posts: 5
    I am no longer getting my daily bonus spins or prizes
     On candy Crush soda
    Hello again @ukiah86, Thank you for replying back 🙂

2 more questions for my clarification, please!!

1) When you said “Daily spin” — are you talking about the Gum Ball machine?  Or the Daily log-in Bonus where we see a calendar (kind of) and a gift 🎁 s given to us every day in our first log-in?  Below is a picture 👇👇

2) What prizes are you talking about?  By any chance, are you talking about Mr. Toffee’s fair?  👇👇 picture 2

PIC 1

PIC - 2

If you can provide more details, I will be able to assist you further.

Talk to you soon.  Have a great Monday 🙂
     I'm talking about both games thanks for responding
    Hello @ukiah86, Good Morning :) 

Can you tell me what device are you using to play the game? 

May be some troubleshooting steps would help to solve the issues.  Also, if you do not have much boosters saved on your device, you can try to delete and reinstall the game App.

Talk to you soon =)  
    Android phone
    Hello again @ukiah86

Here is a link for "Trouble shooting steps" to follow on Android devices 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Check if that link helps and if not, you can try to delete & reinstall the App.  Make sure you have saved your game either through Kingdom account before you delete the App.  OR create a Facebook account and log-into the game to save the progress.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,364 Superstar
    Hi @ukiah86, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.