Web GL

Options
Doodle121458
Doodle121458 Posts: 4 Newbie
Tried to login to the game via Facebook (Chrome/Win 7 os)-- got a cannot Run Web GL error message please visit this page-- I went to the Web GL site-- let it run the scan but it wouldn't fix anything without my paying $40-- advertising trap in my opinion.  I see others are facing the same issue in community but no one is getting answers- just 'please join and you can get 'x' freebie.  I play Candy Crush Soda on laptop via Facebook and also on my phone (Samsung 9). Everything was fine until this morning on the laptop--- about to bail on the game entirely-- and I am in the 1900s for level... 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Doodle121458, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just wondering... I hope you were having this issue only on your Laptop!!  The game on your phone must be fine, right? 

I also had this issue for past few days -- except for original Candy Crush and Farm Heroes, all other games had the same issue -- it showed the "sad doggy" or the message you saw "Web GL".  I am glad you have not pressed any of those links... it could not be from the King but might be spam, not sure!!  

So anyway, try these below trouble shooting steps and see if it works for you (they worked for me and my games are working fine now from last night). 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update

Please post back if it worked out or not OR if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Hope this helps and everything works out!  Have a nice day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Doodle121458, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just wondering... I hope you were having this issue only on your Laptop!!  The game on your phone must be fine, right? 

I also had this issue for past few days -- except for original Candy Crush and Farm Heroes, all other games had the same issue -- it showed the "sad doggy" or the message you saw "Web GL".  I am glad you have not pressed any of those links... it could not be from the King but might be spam, not sure!!  

So anyway, try these below trouble shooting steps and see if it works for you (they worked for me and my games are working fine now from last night). 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update

Please post back if it worked out or not OR if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Hope this helps and everything works out!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Doodle121458
    Doodle121458 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi-- Yes this was on my laptop--phone fine.  I did run the Advanced Systems program and it found items (of course) then wanted me to register it for 39.99 before it cleaned it- that's where I stopped.  I then came here to community and messaged.  After that the laptop version started working fine... *note to self-start with Community first :pleased: *  Thanks for your input and ideas-- have a blessed day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?