Candy Crush Soda Saga keeps crashing

BigMxx
BigMxx Posts: 4 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
Every time I play Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 580 it crashes and comes up with a message saying I've experienced an error, this has been going on for a few days now.  It only happens on my Netbook using Chrome but not on my PC using Chrome, I've checked for updates and I am up to date so it's not that, I'm still able to play Candy Crush Saga with no problems at all - any ideas please?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @BigMxx, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you getting this image in English?  Please let me know because a few players are reporting this print screen for different reasons.  I am creating a list for the community manager to give to the studio but I need to know what is causing this error message to pop up.

• BigMxx
    Thank you for answering me. Yes I am getting this message in English, but I'm only getting the message on my Lenovo Netbook, sometimes it will let me load the game and them move 5-6 moves and then it crashes, sometimes it starts to load the game and then crashes, I don't have any problem loading the game or playing on my PC.
  • lisvane
    lisvane Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am on level 805.  I am getting this error (in English)
  • _Elsa_
    Well we have to wait for the studio to work on this fix.
  • dkeegan
    dkeegan Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm having the same problem with Candy Crush Soda Saga keeps crashing. I get the same error message that you're trying hard to fix it, in English. Not happy, wasting purchased bonuses and times
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,654 Community Manager
    @dkeegan Have you tried the steps from the following page

Welcome to our Community by the way 😃 
  • Madeleine_Brener
    Madeleine_Brener Posts: 4 Newbie
    I had the same thing happen for the last week on Chrome and now suddenly I keep opening the app at game #1. I can't get into my game at all (I'm in the 600's)
  • _Elsa_
    Hi guys, this is a Facebook glitch and the studio is aware of this.  We have to wait for Facebook to resolve this.
  • BigMxx
    edited August 2019
    Elsa said:
    Hi guys, this is a Facebook glitch and the studio is aware of this.  We have to wait for Facebook to resolve this.
    It still seems strange that I can play it with no issues on my PC but when I play on my Netbook it crashes?
  • _Elsa_
    @BigMxx, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Not everyone is affected by this.  I have no clue if it's where they are playing or if it makes a difference mobile or computer?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?