Candy movement freezing

senorjeeba
senorjeeba Posts: 3 Newbie
I’m on level 2283, but since I hit level 2000 I’ve had about 3/4 levels that the candy freezes but not anything else.  I can quit the level, buy stuff, click on any option button just fine but the candy itself stops moving.  The worst part is it has always happened at times I was one or two moves from finishing the level.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community 😃

Are you playing on mobile (Apple, Android) or through Facebook on a PC? Have you also tried any troubleshooting steps we have provided here
  • senorjeeba
    Playing on an Apple IPad 2017.  Troubleshooting doesn’t apply to me as everything else works except for the movement of candy.  When I quit and reload it’s fine again but it’s frustrating when you’ve spent time on a level and finally look like you’re going to pass it and then you can’t make the last move.
  • senorjeeba
    But yes I checked and have none of those issues (memory, open apps etc) as I’m one of those one app open at a time people, 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @senorjeeba, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

If the troubleshooting didn't work for you then the last alternative is to uninstall and reinstall the game but please note that if you do this you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?