RE: Infinite lives for 1hr prize in Mr. Toffee's fair.

Charles_Emerick
Charles_Emerick Posts: 19 Level 2
I realize from past experience that posting here is a waste of time but since I got duped in the Mr. Toffee's fair board I just completed and didn't get the 1hr infinite lives it said I won on that board I have nothing else to do so I decided to make another exercise in futility and post again about the continuous glitches in the game. Due to these glitches you can count on one absolute... I will not be spending money on this here game. Nothing to see here..... smdh

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    We appreciate you giving us a another try 😉

Do you happen to have your User ID so we can have a look at your game records? Thanks :) 
  • Charles_Emerick
    QueenB the only "User ID" I have is my FB ID and it is chucktone0618. That's where I connect to the game from. You are welcome to look at my game records.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks @Charles_Emerick , so you're playing on Facebook or on mobile? 
  • Charles_Emerick
    Facebook only on desktop pc. Played on mobile a few years ago but not any more. I have fiber internet source. I get multiple "You've encountered an error and we are working to fix it. Please try again." or something to that effect, "unrecognized string ID" at end game offer to buy gold to continue game (as if the game does not see me "online" though I obviously am), not receiving prizes, etc, et al. Getting the "You've encountered an error" Orange screen when I just finished a level or have one move to finish it and moves to spare.... It's over the top. Glad I have an xBox.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Charles_Emerick, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Is this the error message that you are seeing?  It's a Facebook glitch and we are waiting for them to resolve this.

• Charles_Emerick
    @Elsa, that was only one of the errors I was seeing. It's more instances like the following screen shot....
    I am on an infinite Color Bomb/1hr timer and just finished lvl 1306 which just gave me the first fairy bow which would give me a Color Bomb for my first attempt in level 1307. As you can see I made one move when I realized both Color Bombs were not there..... there should be two - one from Mr. Toffee's prize and one from the fairy bow. The game has been behaving for the most part since my post above.... then there are times such as this.  And I did not use one of the Color Bombs on my first move. Burning time on the Color Bomb timer to report this.... see ya!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Charles_Emerick I am going to suggest that you post this information on the main thread for this event here.  This is where the community manager updates and checks out player's comments.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?