It is impossible to pass level 1027, I have tried on my phone, computer and facebook nothing works?

Options
lkitchell
lkitchell Posts: 2 Newbie
The fish will not drop and there is NO way to pass this level?!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lkitchell, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Here is a tip from someone who is very good at writing tips.  You might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

• lkitchell
    lkitchell Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How hard is it to actually get an answer?! Level 1027 DOES NOT WORK!!  I have already stopped Candy Crush and Candy Crush Jelly?!  I guess this will be the next on my list!  I have asked repeatedly for help and all I get is some link showing me how to play?!  I know how to play and I know what it is supposed to do?  It is not working!! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    It's not hard to get an answer but it also depends on the answer that you want to see.  The first method is to offer a tip and the majority of the time that works for the players.  Have you done a search in the support area for this level to see if anyone recently has reported this same level?  I just did and there is exactly one more message reporting this level from June and nothing until now.  This is the other message here.  The player never came back to report whether it was cleared or not.  So I assume they must have passed it otherwise they would have written back just like you just did.

I can tag @Xarly our community manager to see if he can offer you any help.  He won't be in the office until Monday but he will be notified and will respond back to you here when he has a free moment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?