Candy Crush Soda doesn't work.

Options
msteacher66
msteacher66 Posts: 6 Level 2
I cannot click and drag to my level, so I cannot play Candy Crush Soda at all. This has been a problem for about a week.
Can you help?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,682 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @msteacher66!

Are you saying that when you open the game and get to your level, it freezes so you can't make any move? Which device are you playing on? Android, Apple, on PC?
  • Yeloperyl
    Yeloperyl Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    I've had the same problem for a week. Nowhere on the page does the pointer change so you can double-click to launch a level to play. Also, you cannot find a level on the top right hand corner. Again the pointer and mouse clicks do not bring up all the levels so you cannot navigate to the next level. Quite annoying. Any chance you could take a look at why this happens? I'm using FB and a Mac.
  • Fehagirl
    Fehagirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have a similar issue to Yeloperyl and msteacher66 - it's been about a week since Candy Crush works on my computer. The main screen comes up with Level 1 displayed, but I cannot click on any level, nor can I navigate to the advanced levels in which I am playing. The game is dead, and after trying daily, I'm about to give up on it.  I am running it through Facebook on a Windows 10 PC, and it has worked fine for year. Simply STOPPED cold, and cannot play again.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @msteacher66, @Yeloperyl and @Fehagirl, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars. 

Can you guys please post print screens here so that we understand what you are seeing in your game.  If you need help doing a print screen please follow the steps here.

• Frances_StJames
    Frances_StJames Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    fstjames
    I've had the same problem for a week. Nowhere on the page does the pointer change so you can double-click to launch a level to play. and you cannot find a level on the top right hand corner. The the pointer and mouse clicks do not bring up all the levels so you cannot navigate to the next level. .I'm using FB and a Mac.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @Yeloperyl thanks for the print screen.  Is this through the Facebook website?  What browser are you using?   Is it up-to-date.  Here is some information to check your browsers.

• Yeloperyl
    Yeloperyl Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Elsa, yes using via FB site;  everything is up to date. It's an intermittent problem as I could play yesterday but today cannot get past the first screen shot page again.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I wish that you could play through the Kingdom and stay away from Facebook.  I haven't played through Facebook in a very long time because of all their glitches. 
  • Shelley_Karber
    Shelley_Karber Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I have a similar problem.  Windows 10 PC, playing through Facebook.  Chrome is the browser. The game either takes me to level 1 or to my level but without any other icons, and then the screen is frozen.  Not able to click on anything.  Can't buy anything, Refreshing or rebooting doesn't help. I can scroll through the levels using the ball on the mouse, but clicking does nothing.  This has been going on for a couple of days - perhaps since your new release? The game works for me on ipad and iphone, just not on my Windows PC.  Please fix it.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?