What's your experience when you ran out of moves? - We want your feedback!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @elsa and @Sanders. Well said I couldn't agree with you both especially about the bottles and the fish. It's true that when you start a level with the fish the do nothing and I have lost do many times when a fish went to some random place versus the one candy I needed it to take out to beat the level. Thank you @Xarly for passing this along and trying to improve the experience as we play 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    For me it's very simple: I play all 5 lives and go to the next saga. Even if I see it, I can not do it. More is not. I do not buy. Do not have the money for it. I'm so sorry.

• Spinnifix
    Options
    I have been at level 721 for a long time. I could have come further if I still enjoyed the saga. I had already stopped and now I start to listen again. Without booster and more moves it is hard and it takes a long time until the specific game comes. I'm 50 now, not always on the PC. How should I go further? I often read the players are above level 1000. I'll never do that. I can not do it. But KC who owns the saga already.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
    I don't get bonuses by watching adds. Therefore, if I am out of moves I only use my Gold Bars if I beleive I can complete the level within those 5 extra moves. Otherwise, I just try the level again until I am out of lives. The wait time on lives is far too long, btw.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @LizzyLemondrop

In the Idea Corner, I left "waiting for life.
  • harishbaba
    harishbaba Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?