Error: Couldn't connect. Go online to download episodes (Reported to the Studio)

Answers

• Kathy_Johnson-3
    Kathy_Johnson-3 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Since it's working on the phones and tablets I think one of the developers forgot to connect the pc version.  Their quality control is going down hill faster and faster.
  • Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2

Still no response. WTH!!
  • Henry_Hm_Chan
    Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3
    edited September 2019
    I passed level 3581 on my phone. In Facebook, my icon moved to level 3582. But I still can't load level 3581 and level 3582 (same error: can't connect...), even though I can load level 3580. So this is definitely a bug with Facebook for the new episodes (3581-3595) added last Friday. Pls fix!!
  • manusmcgee
    manusmcgee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Candy Crush Soda, the above error message appears when trying to load and play the new episode starting level 3581. Uninstall and reinstall app (Facebook, Win7) and clearing cache doesn't help. Re-playing older levels (3580 etc) OK. Pls fix...

• manusmcgee
    manusmcgee Posts: 3 Newbie
    at least have the decency to respond to these complaints... very unprofessional
  • ians
    ians Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi there King managers

I have the same connection error please try later. I sign in using email account 

I use a Android device I am on level 589

This is not good enough. What can I do? 
  • Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    Yea, you'd think these A-Holes would at least respond. They'll take your money but not respond or try to fix it. A-Holes!!
  • shadke
    shadke Posts: 1 Newbie
     can no longer play, it comes up: connection failed! Connect to download episodes! Has been like this for a few days now and is no longer able to play, where is the error?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the heads up guys!

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is unfortunately impacting your game play.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game.

If you’re unable to enjoy the game until the fix is in place, I’d encourage you to explore our other games in the meantime, where you can get some great fun challenges while you wait! Why not check out our website and get a taste of our entertaining choices here: https://king.com/games

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thank you @Elsa for helping out here 😉

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is unfortunately impacting your game play.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game.

If you’re unable to enjoy the game until the fix is in place, I’d encourage you to explore our other games in the meantime, where you can get some great fun challenges while you wait! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?