Batula’s Key - Treasure Goblin - New feature being tested!

Comments

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited September 2019
    Usually you get 1 free in-game booster, a timed pre-game booster and 1-2 hours of free lives. Once again, it would be so much better if it wasn't so hard to reach the key in the first place!
  • TKD59
    TKD59 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I am on level 2224 in Soda and I am starting to HATE this effing game. Batula hiding keys is the WORST.
  • Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    Posting here as my no gift boxes post was closed 😞. My mom is no longer getting the gift boxes and not getting this new feature either. Her ID is 7033576880.  I hope the gift boxes are not being taken away as they are my favourite event in the game. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Respectfully, Does our opinion matter with this feature? I’m thinking it won’t. But I’ve given it another week just to make sure i wasn’t overreacting. It’s absolutely terrible. I’ve only gotten the key and chest once. It makes it almost impossible for the higher level players to move forward. So honestly it feels like a slap in the face to those of us that have stuck around past level 2500. Which also means that most of us have probably spent the most money on power ups.

I am going to reiterate that this feature is causing me to play far less than I was before and I almost deleted the whole game this morning because I’ve been stuck on my current level for 3 days now. This hasn’t happened to me before but I suspect the chests were allowing me to play more therefore pass the levels in less than a couple of days. If this feature doesn’t change I will most likely stop playing. It’s not as rewarding passing difficult levels because there’s no chest waiting for me with 2 hours of play time anymore. 

I see a lot are disappointed with the new team boards. This never bothered me as I found the secret to it is to play my own line. I don’t follow along the same line as others as they never kept up with my progress. That was before this batula key thing though. Now I’m stuck with the rest of them. 
    Excellent post.  No one likes the “team” features that have been forced upon us players over the course of the year, and after hundreds of pages of negative feedback they still exist for some reason.  Clearly King doesn’t care at all about what we players want and think.

This particular feature was brought to this game from others of theirs.  I play Pyramid Solitaire Saga and this same feature has been active for years...on that game it’s one of only two ways(very recently 3) to accumulate any boosters so on that game I greatly appreciate it.  In this game though, if I had it replace the 5 chests I’d be pissed. The timed rewards associated with the chests are extremely annoying but knowing they’re coming i now only attempt to clear the new levels when I have some time to spare so as to make full use of them.

I consider myself extremely fortunate to still have the daily quests and not be burdened by the Farce like so many other players are.  I do have the SubPar Squad however and would be more than happy to have the option to not participate as it just lags the game unnecessarily 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    @Xarly

Hi! I do not have this feature, as does Bubbel Gum Hill. Question: Is there any specific episode that gives you these features?
  • CFM
    CFM Posts: 4 Newbie
    As much as some people complain about this new feature, I actually would like to have it, since it sounds like the prizes are often better than in the old "five gift boxes" version (I much prefer to win in-game boosters, than pre-game boosters!).
    Is there a way that an Admin can install it into my game?... My used ID is 10922140861. 
    Thank you for your support!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback. As mentioned at other times, our role here is to send it across but the studio then looks at the bigger picture and acts accordingly as they see fit.

Spinnifix said:
    @Xarly

Hi! I do not have this feature, as does Bubbel Gum Hill. Question: Is there any specific episode that gives you these features?
    @Sp@Spinnifix, it isn't unlocked after a certain episode. As long as you play on a device and platform that we support and your game is up to date it's only a matter of time until you have it. Same goes for your question, @CFM. I'm afraid we cannot include people in different features per requests. But don't worry, it's only time until you can also have it.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    @Xarly

I am at 1564 now and never had BGH. I play on an Android tablet. Pictures are also in it.

What about the personal messages to answer !!!

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I got it a couple of days ago and have waited to try it thoroughly before posting.

I don't like it.  As an extra, yes, instead of the set rewards when you hit a particular level, no.
    • I have less boosters.
    • It's great when you get it.  IF you can use that play time / timed candles NOW.  Most of us have lives outside the game (and sleep occasionally too) and will seldom want to sit and play that long - suggestion; could the rewards "pause" when the game is closed?  That way we could spread the rewards over a few days.
    Summary; not a positive thing for players, it reduces the number of boosts we can get and effectively use.  Just to be clear, lots of boosts at the wrong time equate to no boosts at all.

Having seen the King response to te complaints about removing Quests, I don't actually expect this to be reverted, but this is my opinion anyway.

Oh, and just how does it know the most inconvenient time to show up?  30 minutes before I have to go out?  When I'm tired at night and need bed to function tomorrow?  Are you spying on me or have you made me paranoid?  Or both.  Fortunately, I have a solution; beer and sleep, lots of both, and no game until tomorrow.  Probably.   =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?