Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• heipau
    heipau Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Michelle_Quici
    Michelle_Quici Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    This is very very annoying as I've tried to play level 937 4 times and each time I click all bits of the wheel it just explodes and freezes - is this a normal problem.

• kajouvivi
    kajouvivi Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    je suis au niveau  968 et les roues gèlent dès qu'elles doivent exploser?

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,644 Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this @Michelle_Quici and sorry to hear this is happening :(

I was able to reproduce the issue and have reported this to the Studio. I don't know how long it will take them to correct this so in the meantime if you have access to a mobile, you can continue playing from the mobile.

As soon as I know more, I'll let you know 👍

• QueenB

Welcome to our Community @kajouvivi  🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• QueenB
    Thanks for reporting this @Cantgetno and sorry to hear this is happening 

I was able to reproduce the issue and have reported this to the Studio. I don't know how long it will take them to correct this so in the meantime if you have access to a mobile, you can continue playing from the mobile.

As soon as I know more, I'll let you know 👍
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓

We have a slight technical issue with our game which is, unfortunately, impacting the jelly Cake when destroyed making the game freeze!

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

Please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• QueenB
    Thanks for reporting this guy and know that we have informed this to the studio so it is being looked at. 

I'll merge your comments to the thread so you can receive updates when we have one 😉
  • QueenB
    @ept0202, good news, well not really, however, we've received more reports about the Jelly Cake on other levels so I"ve reported this to the Studio so it's being looked at.

I have a thread which I will keep updating a soon as I know more so I'll merge your comment so you don't miss out on it 😉

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this! 
  • QueenB
    edited November 2019
    @dmbkca93, truly sorry to hear this happened :(

Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team here

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?