Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• bsb96
    bsb96 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Level 709 the game freezes when the left dounut explodes, is there a solution? Or should I just earse the game
  • shawncat73
    shawncat73 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Mine is doing the same thing! I've lost at least 4 lives because of it. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,387 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Bggabcsi Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @bsb96 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!! 

And NO!  You do not have to erase your game, because, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • Gabyferbel17
    Gabyferbel17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    That Freeze.  PLEASE FIXED
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @kiki7717 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Gabyferbel17 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed itHence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • smoggy79
    smoggy79 Posts: 2 Newbie
    My game keeps.on freezing before the speaker looking item.explodes....its done this about 8 times.today and every time after I paid for coing and have bonus times and 2 hours free bonus items......bloody annoying 
  • rusty586
    rusty586 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I has been freezing all day when the explosion happens.  Please fix

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?