Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Options

Answers

• Sweeeet472829
    Sweeeet472829 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    The game freezes on level 638 when the explosion happens. Been doing that for couple of days now
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for helping out @PummyRaj🤗

@favg, could you check for available updates on the App Store and confirm which game app version you have installed? 

• dawnys
    dawnys Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @Bggabcsi Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
    This bug isnt fixed at all
  • Bl0ops
    Bl0ops Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Game Freezes level 714
  • AJHaugan
    AJHaugan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My game has been freezing any time there is an explosion on any level. I’ve lost all my added bonuses for completing 5+ levels in a row. It sucks to lose my bonuses because the game is freezing and I have to restart. 
  • Starduste
    Starduste Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have been having the same issue on level 816. Every time I explode the left feature the game freezes. Very disappointed 
  • Starduste
    Starduste Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have been having the same issue on level 816. Every time I explode the left feature the game freezes. Very disappointed 
  • Kleonika
    Kleonika Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have this problem on Level 709 - but only when the left hand Jelly Cake explodes. When the right hand Jelly Cake explodes the game continues as normal ( until I blow up the left hand one - and then the game freezes? 
  • dawnys
    dawnys Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have just bought boosts and I cant even use them to progress and they are time limited. Every time the colour bomb explodes my game completely freezes. I want a refund
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey all,

I've taken the liberty of merging all of your threads, since they are all about the same issue.

This issue is being discussed under the Support section (more concretely on this thread here). I will close this thread in order to establish one single way of communication. You are more than welcome to follow the other thread for updates on the issue and to comment there.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?