Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Good news all 🙌

All affected Jelly Cake levels should now be fixed on Facebook and Android devices.

If you play on an Android device, you need to make sure you have the game app version 1.152.13 installed so please check the Google App store for the update. 

If you have lost any purchased items during this issue, please contact our Player Support team here so they can assist and make sure you use the same email address associated with your game when contacting them so they can locate your game records. 

If the issue is still persisting on Apple devices, THIS IS BEING WORKED ON!!! Keep an eye on the App Store for available updates!!!!

Thank you all for your patience and collaboration and hope you have a Sodaliciouse day 🤗
  • QueenB
    Options
    Good news all 🙌

All affected Jelly Cake levels should now be fixed on Facebook and Android devices.

If you play on an Android device, you need to make sure you have the game app version 1.152.13 installed so please check the Google App store for the update. 

If you have lost any purchased items during this issue, please contact our Player Support team here so they can assist and make sure you use the same email address associated with your game when contacting them so they can locate your game records. 

If the issue is still persisting on Apple devices, THIS IS BEING WORKED ON!!! Keep an eye on the App Store for available updates!!!!

Thank you all for your patience and collaboration and hope you have a Sodaliciouse day 🤗
  • dinas
    dinas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem on level 3660 and my mobile is up to date plz fix it as soon as you can thanks
  • dgoonerboy
    dgoonerboy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Yep same for me on 1115. Shame as I had 8 hrs left of my winning a race.
  • Brian_Olson
    Brian_Olson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Level 2910 freezes at same point each time 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Which device are you playing on, Apple or Android and can you confirm the game app version installed? 
  • lollog
    lollog Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Every time I get to the “big bubble” that explodes, the whole game freeze. I have restarted the game and even my phone, but it continues to happen. I assume that it’s a bug and hope that it will be solved soon, cause I love the game and want to continue playing it. 

Thanks! 

Example images below:
  • MarthaH
    MarthaH Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    On level 3660. When spinning "rubber" wheel is triggered, it freezes the game after it starts spinning. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?