Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,488 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello @eunhye Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  That was a bug which popped out with Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on a Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on a iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Hello @Stacey_Overton Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  That was a bug which popped out with Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on a Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on a iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread, where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @cassiefreeman and @Midwestmom2019 Hearty Welcome to both of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

** If you are playing on a Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on a iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Miriam77 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  If the issue is with the Jelly Cake in the level, that was a bug which popped out with Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @beatrizgaluzzi and @yagames33 Hearty Welcome to both of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  There was indeed an issue with the Jelly Cake, but not a certain level(s).  Game freezing was caused by a bug which popped out with Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @deb3280 and @sharpeagles Hearty Welcome to both of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

@deb3280 I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  If the issue is with the Jelly Cake in the level, that was a bug which popped out with Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

@sharpeagles If you are having the same issue, please follow above suggestions.  If you are having some other issue, please post a new question through this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/post/question/support-ccss

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @sfdahliagirl Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  If the issue is with the Jelly Cake in the level, that was a bug which popped out with Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • wendier
    wendier Posts: 0 Newbie
    When I complete the color bomb and it blows up, the game freezes. Tried it multiple times. I am also on iOS. 
  • tarajcortes
    tarajcortes Posts: 2 Newbie
    It’s still freezing with last bomb 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @jenstar123xx Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

1) Win 30 Gold Bars

P.S:  I would suggest you to contact our Player Support team here so they can assist with your lost Purchased Items.  Please make sure you use the same email address associated with your game when contacting them, so they can locate your game records. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?