Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• peacockmoon
    peacockmoon Posts: 0 Newbie
    Level 965 freezing on spinning donuts
  • aucooter1
    aucooter1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    1251 freezes right when the wheel explodes.   

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,647 Candy Moderator
    Hello @peacockmoon Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  There has been an issue/bug with Jelly Cake in the level(s) which popped out with Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,647 Candy Moderator
    Hello @aucooter1 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  There has been an issue/bug with Jelly Cake in the level(s) which popped out with Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • bsb96
    bsb96 Posts: 0 Newbie
    The same happens in level 714 with the dounut the freezes the dounuta explodes
    It's really frustrating it happend in level 709 and now in this one 
  • cheryl4155
    cheryl4155 Posts: 0 Newbie
    When the left wheel of jello explodes, it freezes and thats it. I have to get out every time. 
  • lrg66
    lrg66 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m having exactly the same issue 🤨
  • favg
    favg Posts: 6 Level 2
    favg said:
    The game keeps freezing all the times the jelly cake explodes, I’m on level 3257. iPhone 11, game version 1.152.12. How can I fix this?
    problem fixed with the latest update
    thanks
  • candisake
    candisake Posts: 1 Newbie
    Not Fixed!!!! I’ve lost all my boosters and I’ve lost hours of the boosters I paid for. Also the “click here for new thread” doesn’t exist. Not a happy camper... 
  • hinote116713
    hinote116713 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’m having the same issue on 968... it’s happened three times.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?