Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,644 Community Manager
    Hi guys 🤗

Are you playing on mobile or on PC?

If mobile, can you make sure you have the latest game app version 1.152.13? If you're playing on Facebook, try clearing the cache of your browser.

This issue got fixed 2 days ago so it shouldn't happen anymore. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,644 Community Manager
    Hi @pantherdoris!

Are you playing on mobile or on PC?

If mobile, can you make sure you have the latest game app version 1.152.13? If you're playing on Facebook, try clearing the cache of your browser.

This issue got fixed 2 days ago so it shouldn't happen anymore. 
  • dragon86
    dragon86 Posts: 0 Newbie
    I'm having trouble with level 816 it freezes when it tries to burst the jelly wobble square, sorry dont know its name.
  • judyglj
    judyglj Posts: 0 Newbie
    Please help me or I cant play anymore cuz I cant get passed this level
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,488 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello @judyglj Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

The issue was caused by a bug with the Jelly Cake explosion!  But, it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,488 Candy Moderator
    Hello @dragon86 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

The Jelly thing you are mentioning is "Jelly Cake" and the freezing issue that was caused by the "Explosion of the Jelly Cake" was already taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, check if there are any updates available!  If no updates, please wait for one! 

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • cynthiaortiz
    cynthiaortiz Posts: 0 Newbie
    Continues to freeze cannot complete level. 
  • z129833
    z129833 Posts: 0 Newbie

My game keeps freezing and I’ve had to replay level 647 a ton of times with no success! Help!

• Dorothylou
    Dorothylou Posts: 0 Newbie
    Help can’t pass 1394 
  • joliver
    joliver Posts: 0 Newbie
    When the second 4 tile square explodes wiping all the candies away my game always freezes right after the explosion.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?