Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @cynthiaortiz and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game and which version is your game? It's important for the game to be up to date because most of the issues are resolved with the latest update.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,342 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello @joliver Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  The little circle thing you guys are mentioning is called as Jelly Cake AND there was a bug which popped out with that Jelly Cake explosion.  But, no need to worry as it was taken care by our wonderful King Team.  

** If you are playing on an Android device and still facing the issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are playing on iOS device, the team is still working on it, so I request you to please be patient!

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Dorothylou Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

** If you are playing on an Android or iOS devices and having this issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13!  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are on PC clear the cookies, delete the browsing history and open your game again!  

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Hello @cynthiaortiz Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

A little bit more to add to what my friend @firebombmarkus said...  I just checked the level and it was the "Jelly Cake level"!  Recently there was an issue with this "Jelly Cake Explosion", which was taken care by our wonderful King Team :+1:  

** If you are playing on an Android or iOS devices and having this issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are on PC clear the cookies, delete the browsing history and open your game again!  

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for jumping in 😊 @PummyRaj I wasn't aware of this issue 🙈
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @z129833 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

There was an issue with the "Jelly Cake Explosion" till couple of days ago, which was rectified by the King team :+1: 

** If you are playing on an Android or iOS devices and having this issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are on PC clear the cookies, delete the browsing history and open your game again!  

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • jlynnc89
    jlynnc89 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @98765432112345678910 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the Jelly Cake in your game!!  This was a bug that popped out for Android and Facebook players... Apple user should not be affected as per our information!!  

Anyway, this bug was reported to the King team and they worked on it and fixed it.  Hence, it should not affect your game anymore!  If you are using Android device, please make sure you have 1.152.13 version installed to remove this bug.  

This thread will be closed as I am redirecting you to the Main Thread where other players also have complained about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and to post your comments!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    This is happening to me as well and I have Apple. Will there be a fix soon? 
  • babersgrandma
    babersgrandma Posts: 1 Newbie
    On level 1115 when pinwheel bursts, game freezes. Please fix.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @jlynnc89 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with your game!!  Please check if there is an update for Soda App (it should be the same -- 1.152.13) 

If you do not see any update, please wait till tomorrow as the our Soda In-charge for the Community will be back after the weekend, and will be able to guide you with specific instructions on what to do :+1: 

Hope this made sense! 

Thank you for posting in the Community & have a great rest of the weekend! 
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @babersgrandma Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

There was an issue with the "Jelly Cake Explosion" (the pin wheel burst) till couple of days ago, which was rectified by the King team :+1: 

1) Win 30 Gold Bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?