Ghosted by King

suzekit
suzekit Posts: 270 Level 3
Can anybody help me - this is a cry for help.

whenever I contact king from soda, jelly or candy crush and friends with gaming or purchase issues they never reply, I have been ghosted and have no idea why.

i have been playing for years and spent a lot of money with king, yet they treat me like I am nothing.

if anyone can help me get a direct reply from king I would be really grateful.

thank you.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,560 Sweet Legend
    Hi! I know this problem too. I'll mark someone who helps you. Hopefully you will get your answer soon !!

@Elsa

• suzekit
    Thank you very, very much.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix!  Hi @suzekit, how can I help you today?
  • suzekit
    edited November 2019
    Hi Elsa,

I play soda, jelly and candy crush with friends,

whenever I contact king for the last 10 months they ghost me.

i never ever get a reply, they are happy to take my money but when I need help regarding failed purchases etc, I do not get a reply.

**Edit by CM: Personal email info removed** 

last week I bought 5 extra moves on candy crush and the game froze so I had to force close, on reopening the 10 gold bars had been taken.

countless times on soda I have purchased packages and not received the full package and numerous times on bubblegum hill I have not received the hours extra play and 6 hammers.

i had a notification today on soda saying the team had replied to my message, but when I opened it I got OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG and it just disappeared

i am so loyal but get nothing at all in return.

any help will be gratefully received.

thank you very much.
    suzanne
  • _Elsa_
    Ok this is what you have to do.  If ever you write to Player Support, they will send you a bot email.  You have to reply to that and then you will get help.  But for now, first you have to get your user ID # by following the steps here.  Then depending on whether you use a computer or mobile I will post both steps. 

Unfortunately, anything to do with purchases we cannot handle here in this community as payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support. 

Once you have that number, if you are on a computer, you will scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "contact us".  A pop up box will appear on the bottom right part of the screen.  Give them your ID # and explain what has been going on.  They can manually go into your account with your ID # to see what is going on.

If you are on a mobile device, then you will have to click on the question mark in the settings.  On an Android when it opens you can scroll down and click on the "contact us" but if you Apple devices, then you will have to click on a question and then scroll down to the bottom to get the "contact us". 

If they do happen to send you a bot email, please make sure to respond back.  Let me know how you make out with all of this.

• suzekit
    Hi
    i do not even get a bot email anymore - absolutely nothing at all.
    i have contacted them with my ID VIA contact us and still nothing.

i feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall
  • _Elsa_
    How long ago did you use the contact us?  They just put a new bot in place and it's working out very well.  Players are getting their issues resolved so please try again.
  • suzekit
    I followed the steps for game ID on soda but all I got was this

• suzekit
    Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,560 Sweet Legend
    @suzekit

Although I have no experience, but I would first uninstall it and wait a bit and then reinstall. Maybe that helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?