Jelly cake/Special Candy match freezes the game when destroyed - FIXED!

Answers

• sashape
    sashape Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Hello, my game freezing when I break up big jelly. How to fix it? I try reinstall the gamr it doesnt help. ((
  • Hamousss
    Hamousss Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hello I'm at level 1139 and I could pass the level many time but when the big cake jelly on the right explose it freeze the screen....I've lost many lives and time of my bonuses 
    PLZ fix it
  • kathyjevans
    kathyjevans Posts: 0 Newbie
    Freeze on 2231, why
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Hamousss Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

There was an issue with the "Jelly Cake Explosion" till couple of days ago, which was rectified by the King team :+1: 

** If you are playing on an Android or iOS devices and having this issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are on PC clear the cookies, delete the browsing history and open your game again!  

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) 20 Gold Bars are yours if you find the Differences
  • jlynnc89
    jlynnc89 Posts: 2 Newbie
    @PummyRaj thanks! There is an update available. I didn’t notice. Trying that now! 
  • amartin
    amartin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Keeps freezing during donut explodes 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @kathyjevans Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I have just checked the level to see if it was a "Jelly Cake" level...  because, recently there was an issue with the Jelly cake explosion!!  But, it wasn't a Jelly cake level!!

Can you please tell me what device you are using?  May be some troubleshooting steps might help to get back to your game!!

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @amartin Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

There was an issue with the "Jelly Cake Explosion" (donut explosion) till couple of days ago, which was rectified by the King team :+1: 

** If you are playing on an Android or iOS devices and having this issue, make sure that you have installed the latest version 1.152.13  If you go to "Google Play Store", you can see any available updates :+1: 

** If you are on PC clear the cookies, delete the browsing history and open your game again!  

If you have any further questions, please post them in this Main Thread where other players have wrote about the same issue.  Please head there for updates and also to post your comments!  This thread will be closed now to lessen the confusion and to keep all the comments in a single place!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  There are few contests going on in the Community for us to win some Goodies for our game.  I am adding them here
    1) Win 30 Gold Bars
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @sashape Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

There was an issue with the "Jelly Cake Explosion" (the pin wheel burst) till couple of days ago, which was rectified by the King team :+1: 

1) Win 30 Gold Bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?