missing gold bars

Options
bubbles1982
bubbles1982 Posts: 8 Level 2
Hello I had somewhere between 70-80 gold bars and now only have 11??? I have purchased these every time there is a special and won them. 
What has happened and where have they gone? I paid for a lot of them. 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,928 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @bubbles1982 Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Gold Bars from your game :o 

You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" and send them a request to look into your game to check what happened to your Gold Bars!  They will be able to see whether you have spent them by mistake or they were misplaced and can help you further :+1:   

To contact the Support team, please scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Hope everything works out and you will find out what happened to your Gold Bars back in your game :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @bubbles1982 Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Gold Bars from your game :o 

You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" and send them a request to look into your game to check what happened to your Gold Bars!  They will be able to see whether you have spent them by mistake or they were misplaced and can help you further :+1:   

To contact the Support team, please scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Hope everything works out and you will find out what happened to your Gold Bars back in your game :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • bubbles1982
    Options
    Hello , no one ever got back to me regarding my lost gold bars 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @bubbles1982 Hope you are having a nice day/evening!

Did you receive any email from them?  
  • bubbles1982
    Options
    Hello, no I didn’t 😞
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    So sorry to hear that @bubbles1982 :(  

Can you please tell me what happened after you clicked on "Contact Us" located at the bottom of this page?
  • bubbles1982
    Options
    Hello, I typed in that I lost my gold bars that I purchased. The next day I wrote another comment. 
    But never received a response 🤷🏼‍♀️😞
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Options
    That does not sound right at all and I am so sorry to hear that @bubbles1982 :(  

I am not sure why they have not responded back to you!!  It was a new link that was just introduced in the Community!  So, may be there was a glitch!!  I will give you my regular steps to contact the Player Support team....  Please try this link to contact the "King Support" team https://soporto.king.com/contact  

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My Game"; 
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Missing Items"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form. 

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

** Please post back if you need any further assistance!  I will also inform to the Soda Community In-charge, when they come back on Monday, that the tab did not work for you!!
  • bubbles1982
    Options
    Hello, I tried about 3 times doing what you told me
    didn’t work. Why it’s hard to write to them because you need to press what options they give you as well 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options
    @bubbles1982, may I have your User ID so I can check with Player Support about your emails? 

By the way, have you've checked your spam box? Just in case Player Support reply hasn't been held, hostage 😄

• bubbles1982
    Options
    Hello, I tried again. It’s hard because it’s automatic where you need to press to go next, you can’t write everything you want.
    ID is Mon Mon 

I think I just give up haha 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?