I am trying to reply to a message

Options
I am trying to reply to my message I have got after I contacted support yesterday 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,937 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Julie_Millington A Warm Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Would you mind if I ask you, why you were trying to contact the "Support Team"?  This King Community is created to provide any kind of Support for the players for the issues they are having in their game(s)!

Except for the Purchase issues and the Rewards from the special events, everything can be solved here in the Community :+1: 

Please post back and let me know about the issue, so that we can assist you better! 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back =) 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • Julie_Millington
    Options
    I contacted customer support yesterday as my progress daily reward has gone back to day 1 I was on 280 days this is really annoying as this has happened before and I have never missed days as I play this game every day I spend money on this game it’s not like I just play for free 
  • Julie_Millington
    Options
    I am getting emails saying I am not responding yo
    the emails and now the case is closed I have responded to every email that has been sent. This is exactly like the game a complete shambles your loyalty for playing every day is wiped clear and now trying to say I am not responding to questions 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Oh man, sorry to hear about this @Julie_Millington😔

This is a feature that does not get backed up like your game progress and Gold bars do so once lost, you'll have to start again.

It can sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Have a Sodalicious day and Welcome to the Community  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?