Can someone tell me if there is a way that you are suppose to save your rainbow streak?

Laurski
Laurski Posts: 1 Newbie
Can someone tell me how to save my rainbow streak , or if their is even a way to save it? Lol Thank you. Laura

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Hello, @Laurski! Welcome!
    I'm sorry to say, there is no way to save a rainbow streak. The only way to keep a streak going is by winning levels consecutively on your first try. :)
    Enjoy the community!
  • JBusam
    JBusam Posts: 9 Level 2
    If there's no way to save your rainbow streak after you lose a round, then why does it tell you to save it?  There should either be a way made to save it, or else there should not be a statement.  The way it is right now is very misleading and deceptive!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @JBusam, where does it state you can save your Rainbow Streak progress? Can you provide a screenshot? 
  • JBusam
    I can try next time I play and have a rainbow streak.  It only happens when you lose on a level and have a rainbow streak built up.  When you fail the level, it says "Save your rainbow streak!"  and has a bar with the pop bottle/s on it, and the last one will shake and drop off the bar.  
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2019
    This “save your rainbow streak” means that you can buy 5 extra moves with 10 gold bars. So you won’t lose your streak (progress) when you actually win that level.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Aha, I see what you mean @Yosca😊

Correct, you can save your Rainbow progress if you lose a level by paying for it.

This is how the feature works, win a level, and you get extra Boosters, lose a level and you lose your streak and get less Boosters.
  • JBusam
    The screen that Yosca posted is NOT the same as the one I'm talking about.  Hers is the screen I get whenever I lose a level WITHOUT having a rainbow streak.  When there is a rainbow streak, it's like the description I posted above.  I don't have a rainbow streak right now to be able to take a screenshot of the screen I'm talking about.
  • JBusam
    I couldn't get a screen shot, as it only stays on a few seconds while the bottle is dropping out of the bar.  I can't see the top part of the screenshot that Yosca posted so I don't know if it might be the same as the screen I get AFTER the bottle drops off the bar.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator
    When the bottle is dropping, you see save your streak. Then you get the option buy 5 extra moves 10 gold. If you do that and you play on, and win the level with those 5 extra moves the bottle is on the bar again. 
  • JBusam

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?