What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Failure in purchasing

Options
anamikasharma1
anamikasharma1 Posts: 2 Newbie
 I have purchased of rs 299 in candy crush soda but didnot get it plz refund it

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,681 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @anamikasharma1, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Answers

• anamikasharma1
    anamikasharma1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Sir i have purchased in candy crush soda the amount was deducted but purchase unsuccessful show and i i dnot get anything plz return my amount
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,070 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi there!

In your game there is a black gear on it and then a question mark. There you come to the help center. Please go to Buy & Gold Bars and follow the next steps. If that doesn't help. Please go to the bottom page Contact us: Fill out the form in your language and please pay attention to the spelling and describe your problem. Then send it. You will then receive an automatic email, to which you should answer and describe your problem again. And send it. Please be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer, repeat it. I hope I could help you.

Good luck

=) 
  • King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,358 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Still cannot make purchases on Candy Crush.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @anamikasharma1, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact  ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @anamikasharma1, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?