“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• Aneleh
    Aneleh Posts: 13 Level 2
    My game looked exactly like this.
    Don’t know how, but when I logged in to King trough the game, my internetconnection was fixed.
    Differences from your startpage and mine is that my emailadress is shown below my profilepicture. 

• yorkshiregirl
    yorkshiregirl Posts: 22 Level 2
    Thought I’d sorted mine out (see previous comments/reports) but it started again on my I phone last night saying I was not connected to the internet.  I deleted and re installed today and it’s working again. There is obviously a problem which needs sorting out by King as it’s affecting many players. Here’s hoping they are addressing it.
  • gbean
    gbean Posts: 1 Newbie
    Cannot get on internet! Please fix or I will stop playing game.

• susanraw
    susanraw Posts: 1 Newbie
    No internet connection.  I am on my desk top.  Why would we have to delete app and loose all our credits??.
    Can't you guys with all the technology  you have fix this??.  Come on.  Fix this.  This has been before Christmas.  
  • tholbrook64
    tholbrook64 Posts: 20 Level 2
    This has been going on for way to long..king really needs to talk to us and fix this issue...so many of us are having problems and it's just not right feeling ignored by them..it's sad that we support the game and have been for years and nothing is being done..it kind of tells me maybe we should all just move on  because it looks like they don't care if we do..so sad
  • denisegvn
    denisegvn Posts: 0 Newbie
    I’m trying a lot a connection with Internet to save my progress. So disappointed! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @denisegvn, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  And yes!  As long as you have this "connection" issue, your level progress won't be saved at all, you cannot make any purchases!  But, you can use your boosters though!!  

So, only remedy that is left to resolve this issue is to "Delete and Reinstall the App" -- but unfortunately, you will loose all your saved up boosters!!  Because, the boosters are stored on  your local device memory and when we delete the App, the boosters are also removed!!  

So, we will have to pick our option -- whether to keep playing the game, use our boosters and not save the game OR to reinstall the game and have fun again but loose our boosters!!  

Hope this made sense and the issue gets resolved!!  Please let me know if it worked or not... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your game again!!
  • missircar
    missircar Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’m having the same problem on my iPad. I have an internet connection that is working for every other app, except King games. I can’t log in via the app to save my progress. I can’t claim prizes. I can’t make purchases. I have cleared all apps. I have enough space on my device and I have rebooted multiple times. I have also confirmed that my app is updated. It is very frustrating.
  • mrsj33706
    mrsj33706 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Why do I still get no internet connection message on my candy crush soda game also get connection reset message on jelly sometimes. I have removed game from Facebook and put back on ,reboot my computer and the browser. Still comes up !!! I only play on Windows 10 on my PC.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?