Gold bars Ticket-Id:4603082

Options
Dave_Haines
Dave_Haines Posts: 1 Newbie

This was 30 Jan 2017 (now 6th Feb 2017 and on level 997)

Yesterday I paid for 15 gold bars to finish 961 as I only had 9 bars Which left me with 14 barsNow I was just needed one more move to finish level 964 had 14 bars so I press play on and it didn't give me the moves and it went to 0 Why????

email you 2 times now and all I got back was a Ticket-Id:4603082.  :(:(:(

Dave Haines

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Dave,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• evarob
    evarob Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I paid twice for piggy bank 100 gold bars & only got 50 gold bars twice 
  • danieljohnesjr
    danieljohnesjr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I'm made several purchase and nothing
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @evarob and @danieljohnesjr, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)  

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  

If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received.

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest week ahead =)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @evarob, sorry to hear about this :(

We don't handle purchases in the Community but not to worry as I will guide you through to Support. 

Contact our Player Support team here.

Under topic select: Problems with Purchases and then under subtopic: Purchased item not received.

Include your Game ID on the message - This link will help you find it.

Note! It can take up to 72h before receiving a reply.

Hope this helps :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?