how come i didnt get lives when i just bought them

Options
lmmcgowan11
lmmcgowan11 Posts: 6 Level 2
I tried to get 5 lives with gold bars  it took 9 and didnt give me the lives..its done this couple times before and I never got a response from you...

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,093 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lmmcgowan11, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Did you try to refresh the game and see if you receive your purchased Lives?  Since it has been few hours, the original lives might have been refilled too!  

If your Gold Bars were lost and you have not received lives that you have bought, you will have to contact the Player Support Team send a complaint.  

Here is the link to contact them --->   https://soporto.king.com/contact   And fill the form this below way....
    ** Enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • lmmcgowan11
    lmmcgowan11 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN ANSWERED..IF THIS IS THE WAY PAYING CUSTOMERS GET TREAT..ILL NOT BE BUYING NOOOO,ORE

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,093 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lmmcgowan11

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I have just looked at your previous question.

Are you asking about "Lives" you were supposed to receive that were purchased with your Gold Bars? If so, did you send the complaint to the "Player Support Team", like I have suggested.

Here is the link for your previous post https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/281323/how-come-i-didnt-get-lives-when-i-just-bought-them#latest

Have you not heard from they yet? Did you receive any automated email after you sent the complaint? If so, please send a reply to that automated email and give them a heads-up that you are still waiting to hear from them!

They must have been busy and might not have gotten a chance to get back to your complaint yet! But, sending them a reminder will always help.

Please let me know if this is not the issue and/or something else is going on!

Talk to you soon! Have a great day/evening! 🍬

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,815 Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj for looking after @lmmcgowan11 🤗

@lmmcgowan11, I can see that you have already been in touch with Player Support and they will answer your query as soon as they can 👍

Thanks for your patience 😉

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?