Why my game stop giving me lifes it been 3 days n pi w

norher20
norher20 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why my game stop giving me lifes 3 days now

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community Can you please explain to me more exactly what you mean? Do you mean friends or no video that you get life? Then I could better explain and help you !!!

3399 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why my game stop giving me life's which are given extra at every level u start for the past one month . Sometimes it start itself but only for 1-2 time then again stop. Starting life is okk but when playing level then there is a supportive life is being given . Plz support n help . Thanks

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,958 Community Manager

Are you referring to the unlimited lives that you get from the daily Bonus since you mentioned the lives that are given extra when you start a level.

If you play on mobile device, please make sure you have the latest game app version installed as that might help if the game is not up to date.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?