Soda squad not working

Options
more2come
more2come Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support
I don't think soda squad is working for me either. I is stalled on "coming soon" and even though I made over 25 points today, and the game says I make points for each game passed, the counter has not moved at all in days. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still no love from soda squad.

Answers

• more2come
    more2come Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don't think soda squad is working for me either. I is stalled on "coming soon" and even though I made over 25 points today, and the game says I make points for each game passed, the counter has not moved at all in days. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still no love from soda squad.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

I have not received any reports of such problems. When Soda Squad is active in your game, you will be put in a group with four other players at random. You will have a goal for a number of points to collect. Collect points as a group, within a set amount of time. You collect points by playing every day, passing levels and completing episodes.

Can you show me a current screenshot?

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

You will be randomly placed in a group with four other players. You will have a goal for a number of points to collect. Collect points as a group, within a specified time period. You can collect points by playing every day, bypassing levels and completing episodes, making sure you are online

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?