Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Hello everyone!😎❤️🍇

Patience is the only thing left now. We don't want to annoy anyone. If it were, the broken event would stay inside. That is of no use to you or us. Please understand that! Because now is also the Covid 19 time when everything is not as easy as before. It is worked hard on and there is nothing more you can do. Please support the technology team with your patience. If the BGH is running again, you are welcome to submit your feedback. That would help us and the whole team. Improvements are also being worked on. If you fix something, you know for yourself that it takes a long time. Then it is all right and there are no complaints. That is the goal of the technical team. Please understand it !! 🤗
    Thank you🍀🐞
  • sarahjamie6
    sarahjamie6 Posts: 37 Level 2

I think an update with a rough timescale would be more satisfying than being told ‘not to annoy anyone’. People are looking for an update all we have had is ‘information soon’ when you spend lots of money on the game it is annoying when this happens and people spending money is really what keeps this game going. I can totally understand everyone’s frustration as I look forward to it, it’s the only reason I have played it for years. So no updates really are frustrating

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend

Dear Players🌺

I just want to add that the groups of players who were able to play BGH can count themselves lucky. There are players who have never had this event. I think that's more frustrating for the players. No matter how long they have been playing. Please consider this !! You should also be considerate of the other players !!! Just well-intentioned advice from me !!! Keep your eyes open for new updates. 🧐🦋
    Thank you🤗
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @sarahjamie6 !

I can understand what you say and I'm really sorry that I haven't given you as many updates as you expected.

The Studio team are still making some updates to the game in order to give you the best experience possible; this means the event will be unavailable until further notice- as soon as they have an update, and I do, too, I will let you know more.

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑

Why can’t you give an estimate? A week, month? Something

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2

What a joke be patient, don't annoy people, it takes time, are you people kidding us. Bgh has been down 7 weeks out of the last 9, fire the tech team and everyone in management.

BIG SCREWING

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2

Don't tell us to be patient when bubblegum hill has been down for the entire duration of the pandemic for the most part. They started making these changes before lockdown and well into lockdown. Many special game features have been removed during this pandemic. FOR SURE don't bring up covid19 as a reason ANY of this is happening because all they would have to do is LEAVE IT ALONE if that was the case. Instead they systematically removed the decent features during a pandemic. AND WE NEED TO HAVE PATIENCE WITH THEM? Utter nonsense. Telling us patience is the only thing left is not the case. We have ways of letting you know we are displeased. This is one of them. Also giving you 1 star on the app, stopping providing you with money, and telling friends the way king behaved during this time when many of us are out of work and at home. We need to be nicer to the studio because this is a hard time? We are all well aware of how hard this time is. Stop condescending to us. Fix your game.

• andrealolai
    andrealolai Posts: 85 Level 3

No bubblegum hill for a fortnight, nothing to play!!!

• koolmafer08
    koolmafer08 Posts: 92 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Again... i just finish my levles... can we have an estimate time when BGH will be available again? @Spinnifix @Lola_Pop

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2

If you can't bubblegum hill, we say give another activity, and you don't hear it. Activities in the game don't work. Just get him up. The rewards you've given from those crates suck. If we exist, it's you. Remember

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?