Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• Quarenteners
    Quarenteners Posts: 9 Level 2

The issue goes far beyond technical problems.

The company, which owns the game, is taking advantage of Pandemia to make more money. That simple.

It is her right.

Wrong is to use your team's supposed mistakes to justify the strategy.

Games will always present problems.

The company should be concerned about what image it wants to leave when we remember the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Some companies are being solidary, others ...

• malikzayn
    malikzayn Posts: 35 Level 2

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3

@Lola_Pop thanks for reply- waiting for BGH this weekend..

It just feels that BGH feature is always getting fixed and constantly riddled with problems- much more than other features of the game. Just hope that tech finds permanent solutions soon.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello everybody!!

I've got some news from the Studio: the testing will take them one more week I'm afraid- that means no Bubblegum Hill this weekend.

@Quarenteners , I understand your frustration, but bear in mind this is not a strategy, but an effort to give you guys the best experience in the long-term. As @Crazyforfun says, the tech team wants to find permanent solutions to make the Hill sweeter than ever. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello dear players!๐Ÿ™‚

I read from Lola_Pop that it will take some time before the BGH comes back. I'm really sorry and there is no bad will on our part to hold you out. Our only option is to keep you informed. It is not a nice situation for both sides. We will inform you and you are upset. If we did not inform you, you are also frustrated. Question: How should we do it right? We are not technology. We are there for the community players.
    Please feel free to make suggestions on how we should do it. Otherwise please be patient !!! ๐Ÿฆ‹
    All the best and stay safe ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ€
  • Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2

Can I offer my opinion? Perhaps the best way to have dealt with this situation would have been to be proactive with daily updates, even if there was no further progress in resolving BGH just be friendly and give a "good morning players, I'm still on the case and chasing the team on your behalf to resolve the issues" not responding to players for days IS going to make them upset. I know I've posted several posts and had no response from the CM's

Hope this helps

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2

What a shocker no bubblegum hill again this week 10 weeks now. I'm starting a petition I think management and the tech team deserve big raises because of there lighting speed. WE ARE SHEEP WHAT A JOKE

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    edited May 2020

MONEY GREED (Edit by CM: Rude) , they picked the hardest time in the country to screw everyone. The times I did have bgh I never had a problem. (Edit by CM: Inappropriate)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    edited May 2020

Thanks @Babs_ !

I'm really sorry and I'll try to update you sooner the next time. Please accept my apologies.

@jimmythekid , I'm sad you see it this way, it's a hard time, you're right, and that's why the team is working harder than ever.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey...Hey @Lola_Pop .

Don't worry about BubbleGum Troll's Hill feature.

The most important thing is Studio to fix it and make it better than before.

Don't worry! I will gonna wait for it and take all your time!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?