I didn't get my gold bars after completing gold rush competition

Options
ari_mingming
ari_mingming Posts: 6 Level 2

In the last two weeks, I have completed two gold rush competitions:

1. Win 3 races within the week. I won 4, but didn't get 50 gold bars for prize.
  2. Gain 20 gold pins within 3 days. I gained 21, but didn't get 50 gold bars for prize.

Thanks

ยซ1

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U will need to email support for them to check ur account id...

• ari_mingming
    Options

I had contacted the support earlier in the app which includes my email and id, however, they told me to ask in community without providing any useful information. I am very confused why the inapp support would punt this issue to community.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Else u will need to private community manager here to check ur missing prizes ... if the support does propose u to come here... @QueenMia

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

We're sorry for your inconvenience.๐Ÿ˜Œ

We'll need some information to test your issue and I will report the problem to our team if I get the information.

Which device you're using for this game?

What is game app version?

What is your Game Id?

• ari_mingming
    Options

Thank you for your help !! I will send my id privately. I am new here, trying to figure out how to send private message. Could you tell me how to send message?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,296 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @ari_mingming Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

A little bit more to add to what my friend @Sukanta_Biswas informed you above...

1) Did you finish the levels on a single device OR different devices? Because, that matters very much and if we finish the levels on different device and receive few Gold Pins on PC and few Gold Pins on your phone, only the number of levels OR Gold pins that you have finished on your phone will be counted. Please make sure about that.

2) It is completely safe to post your game user ID number here. Because EXCEPT for the King team, nobody else will be able to use it as the King team uses specific program/utilities.

3) When we contact the King Player Support Team, to write in the Community, to try some troubleshooting steps are the common tips they send to ALL the players, that sent the complaint AND it is an automated response that's sent by a Bot.

Many new players do not know that their issues can be solved in the Community. So, lots of them write to the Support Team and send a complaint. That's the reason, the Support Team's initial email contains such tips.

Since you have contacted them on the 30th, wait for 2 more days to be contacted by an actual agent. If you still did not hear anything, you can send a reply to that automated email itself AND send them a note that you are still waiting for their assistance.

** I have contacted them for various reasons, before the Community came into existence and this is how they work ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So, not to worry at all AND contact them on Tuesday. The Support Team is very very good and helpful at all the times.

ONLY thing you should not do is to send repeated complaints. If we do that it, it will only create confusion to them and the agents might think that you are being helped by another agent with another ticket.

Did this all make sense to you OR confuse you? Please post back and let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

Everything will work out. Only thing we need is to be patient until we get contacted by an actual agent.

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great week ahead ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿพ

• ari_mingming
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj !!

1) I have two devices for candy crush soda. I am currently playing on iPad, didn't play on iPhone for at least a couple of months. I think it shouldn't matter.

2) I have sent my id to @Sukanta_Biswas. He is helping me now.

3) Thanks for this tips. I will do that next time. For the current issue, I might have deleted the auto-reply message. So I can also get the same helps from Sukanta instead of from support team, right?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,296 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello dear @ari_mingming Thank you for replying back and clarifying ๐Ÿค—

Great to know that you were playing on a single device. We can rule out that confusion ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

But, whenever we did not receive the rewards from certain events, the best way is to go to the "Player Support Team" -- which is what you did ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I have a good news for you.... the event which you were supposed to win 20 Gold Pins -- actually ended on Sunday 6 pm (European Time). Which means, you will receive the Gold Bars by end of Monday or mid Tuesday (June 1st or 2nd).

I too had this event in my game, but I could not finish the task in time. Here is the screenshot of the event.

So, now you don't have to worry about anything AND that you have deleted the email from the Support Team. You always have to remember the dates, so that we don't get worried about our rewards ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I did not have the "Episode Race" event in my game! By any chance, did you take screenshot of it? Or do you remember the end date? Next time, whenever you see these events, always take a screenshot, which will help as a reference.

Please do post the screenshot and I can clarify when you will receive those Gold Bars.

Hope I wrote everything clearly and did not confuse anywhere. I am pretty sure that within 24 hours, you will see the rewards for your Gold pins in your game.

Enjoy your rewards and the game. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿพ

• ari_mingming
    Options

Hi PummyRaj,

Thank you for your assistance. I haven't seen the gold bar being updated yet. My 20 Gold Pins challenge was around May 22nd to May 25th. And "Episode Race" was around from May 11th to May 20th, I couldn't remember the exact time, and I didn't take any screen shot. Is it any way to view my historical races/challenges?

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?