How do you unlock the locks at the screen where you hit play before the level and what are they!?

Options
Allidenning
Allidenning Posts: 3 Newbie

I figured I'd have to pass a certain amount of levels before unlocking them but I'm on 132 and still only one is unlocked. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

This happened with Bubble witch 2, one was available while the other 2 were locked. It didn't matter how far you were, they were still locked. Later on they were unlocked with new boosters which were available to use on levels where it was previously locked, so I'm assuming they are preemptive slots for possible new boosters. Just a guess though.

• deercroft
    deercroft Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

No answer here -- I have passed all levels and still 2 locks show on the "play" screen on each level. I have crowns in the first unlocked area. Do you have to buy stuff to unlock the other locks?

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @deercroft

this question was asked some time last year ... I cannot find the post

but ... the answer was something like this ... "there are no plans to activate the other 2 locks"

maybe @Crazy Cat Lad has an update on the status

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @deercroft !

Do you refer to the pre-game Boosters?

The game was planned to have three pre-game Boosters, but in the end only one was introduced, the King Crowns.

There is still space to add the other two, therefore it shows as locked.

The game has only one pre-game Booster and at this moment there are n o further coming either.

• deercroft
    deercroft Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

Thanks--seems strange to have these and not being able to use them! Seems an easy add-on/incentive that could be derived from these potential treasures.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?