Daily Bonus Back to 1!? Why?

Options
themills98
themills98 Posts: 2 Newbie

Loss of daily login bonus! Went back to 1, why? ๐Ÿ˜ช I totally play everyday. I don't get it!!! Please help! So irritated.

ยซ1

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Can you tell me for sure which game you want to know about?

Some players have found that the Daily Bonus has reset to Day 1 for them but don't worry! You will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before.ย 

The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display.

There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this.ย 

Though your Daily Win progress cannot be restored, rest assured that your actual rewards are unaffected.ย 

You can keep collecting and enjoying your rewards every day!

• themills98
    themills98 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I apologize, I should have listed the game in my comment. It is Candy Crush Soda, Android Version 1.167.2

Thanks!

• katcour
    katcour Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am playing Candy Crush Soda Saga on my Lenovo laptop , I play EVERY morning, have NOT missed a day,and there are no issues with my computer. I opened my game today (which would be like day 100+ and it sent me back to DAY 1, so now I only get 1 "power up or bonus:" instead of the 2. Is there a way to fix that? I'm upset that I play everyday, a few times a day and now it means nothing! I am playing from King.com site, NOT Facebook.

• Phoebe333
    Phoebe333 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I just started having an issue with the daily calendar not showing up. I don't give a crud about the bonuses, I was playing to see how long a streak I could get. I was at 167 or 168 days in a row and an update came out yesterday, but now the game is even more fubar than normal and it won't tell me how many days I've played. How can I fix this? is there anyway to undo an update? If I uninstall and reinstall with I lose all 573 levels I've played so far?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

You might want to contact support directly from the app. But I don't think they will do anything. Just move on, I guess. ๐Ÿ™„

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi Phoebe, I'm guessing that by updating the game, it may reset certain features in the game but I can't be certain. Got to wait for Game Expert/Superstar comment. If you still can play game as usual, just continue with it ๐Ÿ˜…

However, I do not recommend you to reinstall the game merely because your booster is reset to day 1. Bear in mind that after reninstallation, all boosters will be lost because it's not stored in King's servers but in your device locally.

You can read the following article, especially on the last 2 paragraphs marked with *

I think, contacting player Support using the "contact us" is the best option but response may be slow due to overwhelming reports on hand. That's why in this community, the support area enable us to share our issues or gaming experiences to help other players in need. So be patience... Thank you. @ipete FYI ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Phoebe333
    Options

@wykoon I tried that and my game complete reset back to LEVEL 1. This is flipping ridiculous I WAS level 573

• Phoebe333
    edited July 2020
    Options

ok, I finally was able to log into my king account but it restored me to the wrong level. it restored me to level 388 instead of 573 where I should be. I sent the devs an email, lets see if they fix me.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options
  • tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Some players have found that the Daily Bonus has reset to Day 1 for them but don't worry! You will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before.ย 

The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display.

There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this.ย 

Though your Daily Win progress cannot be restored, rest assured that your actual rewards are unaffected.ย 

You can keep collecting and enjoying your rewards every day

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?