Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• mfnpa
    mfnpa Posts: 39 Level 2

am not experiencing this "lightening" version of the game, but from what I'm reading it sounds an awful lot like the failed SODA CAPS restriction which was introduced on May 1st which effectively restricted you to an initial play of 5 games and then one game every 30 minutes thereafter … allegedly to not interfere with regular CCSS gameplay. this also corresponded with the problems I started having with BGH.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,306 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020

So yesterday BGH was there irregular for max 2 hours and disappeared. Today haven’t seen BGH at all, and I am at the end of the levels... It’s gonna be a new interesting week 🤔

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5

I must say, I am not a fan of the new version of BGH that requires us to use "energy" instead of lives to play. It is making it very difficult to play as I only have enough energy upon login to play twice, before I am forced to sit and wait for the meter to fill back up to 50%. I do not understand why they are making us wait more when we already have to wait to get dethroned before we can play again. It seems the studio wants to stop us from winning so much. 😕

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I loved all game experts comments here voicing your opinion about the new and improved version of BGH. I hope the studio will be more generous about giving out prizes. But the trend doesn't look good. So greedy, I think.

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2

I stopped playing for 3 months when bgh went away. I do not have the bad lightening version right now but rest assured I will stop playing again if I do... and go back to best fiends. Being so focused on quarterly gains can affect long term revenues if the player base becomes frustrated enough.

• ol120758
    ol120758 Posts: 20 Level 2

No BGH at all. Time to stop playing.

• ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3

Well, I have the lightning BGH and I have one word for it.

STUPID.

Why do you need to "fix" something that isn't broken???

• Tris
    Tris Posts: 44 Level 2

Hi @Lola_Pop or @LadyRaffie do you have some news about BGH ? I didn't have it this week-end and I almost finish the game.

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2

We're tired of writing. You're insensitive. You care about us.

Your reward for the night was two hours. You've reduced it to an hour. I applaud you👏👏👏

What's your purpose? 

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 4

❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️

Had it last weekend, not this one, will I have it next?

❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?