Why can't I connect with one Android device, but can with the other?

Options
Bucinka
Bucinka Posts: 15 Pro Player 👑

Greetings...I play CC and Soda on two Android devices, a tablet and a phone. The tablet does not seem, of late, to be receiving most of the extras that come with Soda. It has my progress and gold bars, but it never displays Mr. Toffee's Fair, the episode race, the Soda Squad teams, Batula's key, and now the Bubblegum Bridge and of course Bubblegum Hill. I can see all these things on my phone's version of Soda. I do download the updates when they are available. Any ideas? For a few years now, I've been able to play BGH on both devices; now I cannot. Many thanks in advance.

Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

hello

By the community team-

Currently, many of our exciting extra challenges and live events are predominately on mobile platforms.Β 

Implementing events and challenges on the desktop versions of the games takes a different set of specifications and delivery requirements, which rely on some resources outside King over which we have no control.Β For this reason, we're not always able to implement all events on all platforms.

As the majority of our players now enjoy gameplay on mobile devices, we focus our efforts on ensuring that this is accessible there first. This can sometimes mean you have a special event on your mobile which you mightn't see on your computer.

Once the event or feature is successfully rolled out to mobile players we see if this is something we can convert to King.com and Facebook versions if it's possible.Β Just keep your eyes peeled and we'll do our best to get them there.Β 

In the meantime, if you have accessΒ to a Windows 10 computer, don't forget the Windows App Store version of the game, as you may find it has the element you're looking for!

hope it is helpful!

Happy crushing!!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Bucinka . Check your tablet device is up to date and on the latest version, Check game for an update and if available instal. then log out and restart your device , log back in. Play a few levels see if anything improves.

hope this helps

• Bucinka
    Bucinka Posts: 15 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner I had done all of those things previously, so I tried the next possible thing, as suggested on other boards, and freed up some storage on my device. I saw a post saying generally 2GB free is sufficient. That worked, and I now have BGH and all the other extras on my second device. Thanks.

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options
  • wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi there Bucinka and good day to you. If you've tried this and didn't work, the article shared by Sameeksha is likely the answer of your inquiry. As mentioned in the article, the events and features are predominantly available on mobile phone. So don't be surprised it suddenly disappeared from your tablet.

Nevertheless, please continue playing and hopefully, some of the missing events will reappear πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»

• xaej98
    xaej98 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am on my mobile and I am connected to wifi but I'm not getting anything. What is the problem here?

• wykoon
    Options

Hi there @xaej98 and good day to you.

I think your game is not loading properly due to connection issue with the game server, acc or internet.

Please log out from all games and close running apps.

Restart your device.

Log back in as usual.

Let us know if the above helps. Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»

• wykoon
    Options

Hi there, I can see your avatar has reloaded and you can continue playing. On why you're not getting those special events, it is likely that you're not part of the randomly selected test group.

You can continue playing and stay tune for any of these events being rolled out to you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ­πŸ­πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Currently, many of our exciting extra challenges and live events are predominately on mobile platforms.Β 

Implementing events and challenges on the desktop versions of the games takes a different set of specifications and delivery requirements, which rely on some resources outside King over which we have no control.Β For this reason, we're not always able to implement all events on all platforms.

As the majority of our players now enjoy gameplay on mobile devices, we focus our efforts on ensuring that this is accessible there first. This can sometimes mean you have a special event on your mobile which you mightn't see on your computer.

Once the event or feature is successfully rolled out to mobile players we see if this is something we can convert to King.com and Facebook versions if it's possible.Β Just keep your eyes peeled and we'll do our best to get them there.Β 

In the meantime, if you have accessΒ to a Windows 10 computer, don't forget the Windows App Store version of the game, as you may find it has the element you're looking for!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?